[eclipse-dev] Eclipse integration with Harvest 4.1.2

All,
I'm trying to integrate Eclipse IDE with Harvest CCC.
On www.eclipse.org i found a link to Computer
associates abt an interface named "AllFusion Harvest
Change Manager 5.1.1 (AllFusion Harvest CM) Interface
for Eclipse 2.0".

I found no information on the version of Harvest that
this interface supports. I have 2 questions now.

1. Has anyone tried Harvest, Eclipse integration using
the AllFusion?
2.If integration is possible what are versions of
software are required [Eclipse and Harvest]?

Please mail me on your experiences.

thanks,
Krishna