[eclipse-dev] Java 1.2 eclipses Java 1.4 for eclipse

It seems when I run the current release of eclipse it claims that my Java
is too old.  I have to keep the SUNWj2rt package due to other dependencies,
so I have both.  Please fix the binding logic so that it can find the right
stuff (i.e. the latest).  Thanks!

$ pkginfo -i | egrep -i 'Java|dk'
system      SUNWadmj       Admin/Install Java Extension Libraries
system      SUNWdtjxt      Java Extensions
application SUNWj2pi       Java Plug-in
system      SUNWj2rt       JDK 1.2 run time environment
system      SUNWj3dev      J2SDK 1.4 development tools
system      SUNWj3dmo      J2SDK 1.4 demo programs
system      SUNWj3dmx      J2SDK 1.4 demo programs (64-bit)
system      SUNWj3dvx      J2SDK 1.4 development tools (64-bit)
system      SUNWj3man      J2SDK 1.4 man pages
system      SUNWj3rt       J2SDK 1.4 runtime environment
system      SUNWj3rtx      J2SDK 1.4 runtime environment (64-bit)
system      SUNWjcom       Java Communications API
system      SUNWjcomx      Java Communications API (64-bit)
system      SUNWjmfp       Java Media Framework Player
application SUNWns6jp      Netscape 6 for Solaris - Java Plugin
$ pkginfo -l SUNWj2rt SUNWj3rt
   PKGINST:  SUNWj2rt
      NAME:  JDK 1.2 run time environment
  CATEGORY:  system
      ARCH:  sparc
   VERSION:  1.2.1,REV=2000.01.04.16.46
   BASEDIR:  /usr
    VENDOR:  Sun Microsystems, Inc.
      DESC:  Java virtual machine and core class libraries
    PSTAMP:  exactvm-s000104185555
  INSTDATE:  May 01 2001 09:40
   HOTLINE:  Please contact your local service provider
    STATUS:  completely installed
     FILES:      177 installed pathnames
                   1 shared pathnames
                  16 directories
                  26 executables
               52599 blocks used (approx)

   PKGINST:  SUNWj3rt
      NAME:  J2SDK 1.4 runtime environment
  CATEGORY:  system
      ARCH:  sparc
   VERSION:  1.4.1,REV=2003.02.20.16.45
   BASEDIR:  /usr
    VENDOR:  Sun Microsystems, Inc.
      DESC:  Java virtual machine and core class libraries
    PSTAMP:  hop-sparc20030220164551
  INSTDATE:  Apr 04 2003 09:35
   HOTLINE:  Please contact your local service provider
    STATUS:  completely installed
     FILES:      650 installed pathnames
                   5 shared pathnames
                  66 directories