Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030327 (Timestamp: 200303271852):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

The link below is broken.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

                      Sonia
                      Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      M@IBMCA                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030327 (Timestamp:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         200303271852):Build is complete.  Automated JUnit testing is starting.
                      eclipse.org

                      03/27/2003 07:29
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Build I20030327 (Timestamp: 200303271852):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030327-200303271852