Re: [eclipse-dev] An hour away from build. Is everybody on track?

JDT JUnit, Platform Text and Search also have build input which will be
ready for the build at 2PM EST.

Dani

             "Dean Roberts"
             <Dean_Roberts@ca.
             ibm.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] An hour away from
             25.03.2003 19:05          build.  Is everybody on track?

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

We are about an hour away from the build.  I was just wondering if
everybody was on track.

Please respond to the list if you think you may need more time.

So far we are expecting input from:

        JDT-CORE
        Ant
        SWT