[eclipse-dev] Last nights test failures

Last nights test failures where in the chkpii (translation errors) and cvs ktag (housekeeping issue).  Neither of which effect the integrity of the build itself.

While these issues are not critical they do need to be fixed before we can release 2.1.  I especially encourage you to fix the cvsktag errors.  It will make your life easier as you start editing doc.  (Files with the correct ktag in CVS compare and merge better).

...Dean...

Back to the top