Re: [eclipse-dev] The Eclipse Test Framework documentation

Thank you for your offer of help.  However in reading the document again, it appears that its contents are fairly accurate.

Any suggestions you may have are always welcome.  Please enter these as bug reports against the Platform Releng component.

Regards,

Sonia Dimitrov

David Saff <saff@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx