From: <dejan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 6:27 PM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Re: problems with reggie

<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>                       com>                      cc:
>                       Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev]
Re: problems with reggie
>                       eclipse-dev-admin@
>                       eclipse.org
>

>                       02/22/2003 10:38

>                       PM
>                       Please respond to
>                       eclipse-dev
>

>  Seems to me it is up yours.
> Ashamed to email from your company so you
> thought you use a yahoo email account.
> I really love the fact  you having read my message thinking I was going to
> give you an answer from my hard work.
>
> Actually I know exactly the cause and you look so stupid.
>

> Most kindest regards,
> Zahid Rahman
>

> srinivasreddy_m@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>       up ur ass..
>

>       --- objectworlds <objectworld6@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>       ---------------------------------
>         Yes I do know the answer.
>       networks is a funny thing!!!!!
>       it is really frustrating isn't it ?
>       Freeware doesn't provide support.
>
>       Best Regards,
>       A muslim who have been victimised by every hindu who had chance.
>       Enjoy the frustration or just give up like alot of
>       you.
> Hi,
> When I try to start JavaSpaces, reggie is not getting
> started. The sequence of steps I invoke are
> java -jar /usr/jini/lib/tools.jar -port 8081 -dir
> /usr/jini/lib -verbose
> rmid -J-Dsun.rmi.activation.execPolicy=none
> -J-Djava.security.policy=rmid.policy
> java -jar  /usr/jini/lib/reggie.jar
> http://eeb37:8081/reggie-dl.jar
> /usr/jini/policy/policy.all /tmp/reggie_log public
> java -jar  /usr/jini/lib/mahalo.jar
> http://eeb37:8081/mahalo-dl.jar
> /usr/jini/policy/policy.all /tmp/mahalo_log public
> java -jar
> -Djava.security.policy=/usr/jini/policy/policy.all
> -Djava.rmi.server.codebase=http://eeb37:8081/outrigger-dl.jar
> -Dcom.sun.jini.outrigger.spaceName=mySpace
> /usr/jini/lib/transient-outrigger.jar public
>
> After the last step, outrigger is getting started but
> not reggie. I invoked LookupBrowser but no registrars
> have been found. My CLASSPATH is

./:/usr/j2se/jre/lib/rt.jar:/usr/jini/lib/com/sun/jini/reggie/:/usr/jini/lib
/jini-core.jar:/usr/jini/lib/jini-ext.jar:/usr/jini/lib/jini-examples.jar:/u
sr/jini/lib/sun-util.jar:/usr/jini/lib/space-examples.jar:/usr/jini/lib/regg
ie.jar:/usr/jini/lib/mahalo.jar