Re: [eclipse-dev] a simple query

I think he means clicking on the Windows File Explorer (not the Navigator
or Packages view in eclipse).  In that case the answer is no.  You can not
register Eclipse as the application to view .java files from Explorer.

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/21/2003 08:20 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev