Re: [eclipse-dev] HelloWorld first plug-in

Daniele,

The easiest way to create an Hello World plug-in is to use PDE templates.
Create a new PDE project, pick some name, accept all the default and select
a template from the list (for example, Hello World or Plug-in with a View).
The wizard will do the rest. You should end up with all the files that
compile and with manifest editor opened.

If you have more questions, you can move this discussion to
pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

|         |           daniele grandi    |
|         |           <aieiebrasov@yahoo|
|         |           .it>              |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           02/21/2003 04:33  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                     |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                           |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] HelloWorld first plug-in                                                              |
  |                                                                                                                     |
  |                                                                                                                     |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I installed the version 2.0 of Eclipse and I'm triing to realize my first
plug-in, using the instructions of Platform Plug-in Developer Guide (Simple
plug-in example).

When I write the code of the HelloWorldView class I get this errors:

The import org.eclipse.swt cannot be solved.

The import org.eclipse.ui cannot be solved.

Please, can you tell me how I can resolve this problems?

Thank you,

Daniele

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino

Back to the top