Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp: 200302131253):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

Sonia,

When the test failed, was there any stack trace in the console?

BTW, would it be possible to post the console contents along with the test
results?

Thanks,
Jerome

                      Sonia
                      Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      M@IBMCA                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         200302131253):Automated JUnit Testing complete.  Test failures/errors
                      eclipse.org                occurred.

                      02/13/2003 11:08
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

I reran the tests on the Windows machine and the failure did not reoccur.

Sonia

   Olivier
   Thomann/Ottawa/IB         To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   M@IBMCA                   cc:
   Sent by:                  Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev]
   eclipse-dev-admin [eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:
   @eclipse.org      200302131253):Automated JUnit Testing complete.  Test
                     failures/errors occurred.

   02/13/2003 04:50
   PM
   Please respond to
   eclipse-dev

The key bindings don't work anymore with this build using my existing
workspace. With a new workspace, it looks ok. I tried it to reproduce the
failure in the model tests, but I could not.

Olivier

                     Sonia

                     Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                     M@IBMCA                   cc:

                     Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev]
[eclipse-build]Build I20030213 (Timestamp:  200302131253):Automated JUnit
                     eclipse-dev-admin@         Testing complete.  Test
failures/errors occurred.
                     eclipse.org

                     02/13/03 03:48 PM

                     Please respond to

                     eclipse-dev

Build I20030213 (Timestamp: 200302131253):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_win32

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030213-200302131253/testResults.php