Re: [eclipse-dev] RC0 (M5) status

Go from Update and Help. Go from PDE with a warning:

We have discovered that our manifest validation builder is not clearing
validation markers, causing them to accumulate. Until we build the next
integration build, turn all the validation to 'Ignore' (they are like this
by default). Syntax checking markers are not affected.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

                      Sonia
                      Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      M@IBMCA                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] RC0 (M5) status
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      02/07/2003 01:36
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Teams, please send in your "go" or "no go" on declaring yesterday evening's
build I20030206 (17:00) good for RC0 (M5).

Thanks,

Sonia

Back to the top