Re: [eclipse-dev] Rebuild request

The rebuild will start as soon as we receive confirmation on the fixes for chpii errors from PDE and the readme_eclipse.html.

Sonia

Wassim Melhem/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/29/2003 10:54 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Rebuild request

The PDE team would like to request a rebuild for yesterday's I-20030128.
That build contains a bug that makes PDE's new source lookup incompatible
with pre-I20030128 launch configurations in existing workspaces.
So, a rebuild should stop the influx of bug reports related to this
problem.
Note that new launch configurations created in this build are fine.

pde.map has been updated.

Thank you.
Wassim.