Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem with PDE laucnhing in latest integration build (I20030122)

Christophe,

I moved the defect to Update Core.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

                      Christophe
                      Elek/Toronto/IBM@I        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      BMCA                      cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem with PDE laucnhing in latest
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         integration build (I20030122)
                      eclipse.org

                      23/01/2003 10:28
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

FYI
.config belongs to Update Manager Startup/Core components and manages which
features/plugins are enable.
If you have issues with .config, open a bug against Update Manager.

Christophe Elek
Eclipse.org (Platform Update Core)
IBM Canada Ltd.

celek@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3467

             Michael
             Valenta/Ottawa/
             IBM@IBMCA                                                  To
             Sent by:                   eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-adm                                            cc
             in@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                       bcc

             01/23/2003                                            Subject
             10:22 AM                   Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem with PDE
                                        laucnhing in latest integration
                                        build (I20030122)
             Please respond
             to eclipse-dev

I get no stacktrace but I have determined what the problem is. I am trying
to fix a problem related to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1. It seems the something
in the .config directory of the 2.0 workspace is throwing PDE off. Deleting
the .config directory fixed the problem. I will enter a bug report against
PDE.