Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem with PDE laucnhing in latest integration build (I20030122)

It seems that the problem is related to how I set up my workspace and not I20030122 in general. Reverting to a previous build known to be good did not fix the problem which indicates to me that it is probably the workspace itself.

Sorry for the noise

Michael Valenta/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/23/2003 09:52 AM