[eclipse-dev] unsubscibe mailing list

how do u unsubscribe this mailing list.
thanks

From: Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxxxxx
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20030114 (Timestamp: 200301140010):Compile errors in build
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:02:26 -0500

This is a bit confusing.  The integration build did not have compile
errors but judging by the time stamps on your email would could not have
fixed it in time.

Are you sure the code that was released to the Nightly build was actually
tagged and released to the map file?

...Dean...

Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx