Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20030114 (Timestamp: 200301140010):Compile errors in build

PDE Core broke the nightly build and is most likely to break the
integration build as well. One of the PDE team members compiled using JDK
1.4, and a JDK 1.4-only API went in, failing on JDK 1.3. Unfortunately, his
password expired and he cannot check in the fixes.

He sent me the files, so I will check them in and update the map files.
After I am done, I will notify you to restart the build. Sorry about that.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

|         |           Olivier           |
|         |           Thomann/Ottawa/IBM|
|         |           @IBMCA            |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           01/14/2003 08:30  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                           |
  |       Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20030114 (Timestamp:  200301140010):Compile errors in build |

StringBuffer.indexOf(...) is a 1.4 method. Eclipse is compiled using 1.3
libraries.