Actually if you create the queries I believe Eclipse community would enjoy
having them

Chris

Thursday, January 09, 2003 4:06 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: Ali Manji/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse DRAFT 2.2 Plan

Hi,

Would it be possible for the 2.2 Plan to include specific bugzilla
bug/feature numbers under each category, so that people could know
specifics about each main item in the plan.  For instance, under the
heading of "Improve Serviceability", that could mean a lot of things to a
lot of people, so why not list out the specific associated bugzilla
bug/feature numbers that fit under this heading, or could qualify for this
heading.

Furthermore, aside from broad features, it would also be helpful to see a
list of exactly which bugs are tentatively scheduled to be fixed for 2.2,
have been fixed for 2.2, etc.

To be fair the odd, bugzilla bug number is referred to in the Draft 2.2
plan and even in the Draft 2.1 plan, but it is thus far a rare practice.

Finally, what is the final outcome for the bug dealing with circular
dependencies  # 10262?  There have been improvements with this behaviour in
Eclipse 2.0.1 and Eclipse 2.0.2, but, what further improvements are there
expected for 2.1 and 2.2 and will this bug ever be fully addressed, the
discussion on this bug appears to have gone quiet.

Thanks and Regards,
Ali

Ali M. Manji
IBM Toronto Labs