Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030107 (Timestamp: 200301071036):Compile errors in build

Update UI plug-in failed the build because it contains a JAR with a servlet
that must have Tomcat servlet.jar in the classpath in order to compile. We
fixed it now (by using jars.extra.classpath variable in build.properties)
and confirmed that it can build.

The project is versioned and map file updated. We are ready for a rebuild.
Sorry about this - looks like we are a bit rusty after the holidays :-).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM