Re: [eclipse-dev] DRAFT 2.2 Plan - Reduce workbench clutter

David,

These (valid) usability issues that you raise are not specifically about
workbench clutter.  It would be best to file these as separate bug reports
against the respective components.
Note that you can add the "usability" keyword too.

Also, you'll need to supply more details about your experience with cut
and paste in the PR.

Nick

David Chase <chase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx