[eclipse-dev] Re: DRAFT 2.2 Plan - Reduce workbench clutter

Hi- Thanks for the tip on fast views.  The only drawback there seems to be
that the fast views can only be positioned flush with the left margin.  I'd
like to be able to have fast view components dock to any of the four margins
of the window.  For instance, if I have the task pane, by default it appears
on the bottom margin.  If I make it a fast view, it jumps up to the left
margin.  If I pin the task pane, it jumps back down to the bottom margin.
I'd rather that it just stayed on the bottom.

thanks for listening to my suggestions.

Back to the top