Re: [eclipse-dev] I20021218 (13:04) "Almost M4"

M4 is OK for JDT-UI

--erich

                      Dean_Roberts@xxxxx
                      m.com                      To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         Subject: [eclipse-dev] I20021218 (13:04) "Almost M4"
                      eclipse.org

                      12/18/2002 10:41
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

The I20021218 (13:04) build passed all automated tests and all teams except
JDT-UI have signed off on it as stable for M4.

It is very late at night for the JDT-UI people so I am not sure exactly
when they will be able to declare M4 good from their perspective.

However, they will post a note to this list when they are satisfied with
their testing.

I expect this build will be promoted to a Stable M4 build tomorrow morning.

...Dean...

Back to the top