Re: [eclipse-dev] Problems with testing last nights M4 rebuild

Is there the possibility of sending an email when the build is available on
the external web page.
I20021217 cannot be seen externally. Is this because of the networking
problems?

Thanks,
Darins

                      Dean_Roberts@xxxxx
                      m.com                      To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         Subject: [eclipse-dev]
Problems with
                      eclipse.org                testing last nights M4
rebuild

                      12/18/2002 07:58
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Some of you may have noticed that last nights rebuild had tests that did
not finish (DNF).

This was a result of network connectivity problems last night. Lots of
computers at this end of the building lost their network connections.
This happened earlier the day as well and our IT people are looking into
the problem.

I am re-running the tests now, not the build, just the tests.

I believe you should take the latest integration build and sanity check it,
especially those teams that released code to the rebuild.

I will send mail as soon as I have the re-test results. This should be in
60 - 90 minutes.

...Dean...

Back to the top