Re: [eclipse-dev] Some plug-ins need about.html files

I've fixed up:
org.eclipse.jface
org.eclipse.ui.workbench
org.eclipse.ui.views

The about.htmls are also included in src.includes.  Let me know if they
shouldn't be.

Nick

Dean Roberts/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/12/02 12:10 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:     eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Some plug-ins need about.html files

The following plug-ins need about.html files.

Could the owners please add about.html files to the root of your plug-ins.
 Remember you will also need to update your bin.includes statement in your
build.properties files.

Please get these changes in ASAP and certainly for M4.  We will be
introducing automated build testing which will "fail" if these files are
missing.  (Fail meaning red Xs for test results, not blowing the build out
of the water fail).

Adrian will be the best contact for determining the correct about.html
file for your plug-in.  Most are generic, some are specific.
org.eclipse.debug.core (for example) contains the generic about.html.

Plug-ins needing about.html are:

org.eclipse.text
org.eclipse.jface
org.eclipse.jface.text