Re: [eclipse-dev] CVS

The CVS component is contributed by Platform VCM so the mailing list you
want is platform-vcm-dev.

                      "Jean-Baptiste
                      BRIAUD"                    To:      <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <jbbriaud@sysdeo.c         cc:
                      om>                        Subject: [eclipse-dev] CVS
                      Sent by:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      12/11/2002 04:30
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Hello, where should I subscribe for CVS plugin dev ?
By "where" I mean is there CVS plugin mailling liste
like the one for ant ?

CVS plugin has some ui, but not only, ...
So I'm a little bit lost when I try to find
help on CVS developpement plugin in availlable resources.

    Thanks !