[eclipse-dev] [performance] Big workspace

 To facilitate testing of Eclipse under large loads, we have constructed a
 "big workspace". Basically it is all of the I20021127 build's Eclipse
 projects loaded from CVS. This includes all the tests, all features, the
 doc (without Javadoc) and of course, all plug-ins. In total there are some
 70,000 resources in about 135 projects.

Check out
      http://eclipse.org/eclipse/development/performance/big-workspace.html

Back to the top