RE: [eclipse-dev] A problem using eclipse on Win NT

Hello,

I tried with eclipse 2.0.2 but the problem persists. Now a very few
characters, other than the first of each line, also appear within the
editors.

Also now there is no exceptions.

Any suggestions? could it have something to do with my default character
set, cp1252 ? I tried changing it in Preferences | Workbench | Editors but
nothing changed.

I will send a screen image to whoever requests it

Thanks