Re: [eclipse-dev] New JDT/Core contribution was made

As per the Minutes from the 11/06 planning meeting, today's build was a
warm-up build and there will be no rebuilds today.  The next integration
build will take place tomorrow at 8:00 am EDT.

- Tuesday  8am EST - Trial build
- Wednesday  8am EST -  Integration build. We will rebuild until we have
something testable
- Thursday - Test day
- Friday  - Rebuild if necessary

Sonia

                      "Philippe Mulet"
                      <Philippe_Mulet@ot        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      i.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] New JDT/Core contribution was made
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      11/12/02 10:12 AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

It should read v_281b (we rolled back a little, until introduced issues are
resolved).

I am also requesting to redo the integration build.