Re: [eclipse-dev] Automated Test Errors in Integration Build

Dean,

The setUp() method (not the test) is failing in some of my packagesview tests under linux. We're working on fixing it right now,
in a worse case we'll just take them out for now...

JRT.

"Dean Roberts" <Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05.11.2002 17:00