Re: [eclipse-dev] Nightly build failure 10/31/02

Dean,

You probably missed the mail I sent you two days ago regarding
buildinfocenter.xml. Please remove it from the build script, as the
infocenter no longer requires a separate build. At the same time, you can
remove the infocenter section from the download page.

Thanks!
Dorian

|         |           "Dean Roberts"    |
|         |           <Dean_Roberts@oti.|
|         |           com>              |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           10/31/2002 08:16  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] Nightly build failure 10/31/02                                                |
  |                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

We are now 0 for 3 on successful nightly builds.

Two causes of failure:

1) The build scripts could not find buildinfocenter.xml.  This is either a
help team bug or a releng team bug.
2) Compile errors building uitests.jar

Here is the compile log for the uitests.jar.  I had to put it in this email
since there is no build page for this build since the build did not
complete as per error #1.  Releng will be looking into better way to auto
publish these results.

52. ERROR in /builds/nightly/src/plugins/org.eclipse.ui.tests/Eclipse UI
Tests/org/eclipse/ui/tests/internal/EditorActionBarsTest.java (at line 124)

        IToolBarManager tbm = ((WorkbenchWindow)fWindow).getToolsManager();

The method getToolsManager() is undefined for the type
org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow

...Dean...

Back to the top