[eclipse-dev] Remember to coordinate Feature changes when releasing code to the Integration build

Hi folks,

The integration build this morning broke because the org.eclipse.platform-feature containing the Ant 1.5.1 plug-in was not submitted to the build.

Typically Sonia and I have the commit rights to most of the features.  So releasing new versions of plug-ins need to be coordinated with RelEng.

Note, when I say new version of plug-in, I mean the version contained in the plugin.xml file.  Changes in CVS tag do not effect the feature definitions.

We have corrected this error and will restart the integration build shortly.

...Dean...

Back to the top