Re: FW: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse for Mac OS X

Thank you! It does look VERY nice on the Mac under Carbon. I can't wait to move my projects over from my Windows machine.

--Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Kau
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:20 AM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse for Mac OS X

Hello Ron,

the Mac version is currently undergoing a lot of changes and
the builds
are not posted to the web site until they reach a point, where it is
usable again. You can download the M1 build which has a
Carbon version.

Have fun with your TiBook and Eclipse

Chris

Hello,

I brought my new PowerBook G4 home from the Apple store tonight and
the first thing I did was hurry over to eclipse.org to download the
Mac version.  I can't seem to find it even though several postings
indicate it should be available.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

--Ron