[eclipse-dev] Rebuild for I20021015 will begin at 3:25 pm EDT

..and for those of you who do not have access to our internal mirror, the
12:18 build is available here:

http://64.38.198.171/downloads/drops/I-I20021015-200210151218/index.php

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sonia

----- Forwarded by Sonia Dimitrov/OTT/OTI on 10/15/02 03:27 PM -----

                      Sonia Dimitrov
                                               To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      10/15/02 03:21 PM        cc:
                                               Subject:  Rebuild for I20021015 will begin at 3:25 pm EDT

A rebuild of I20021015 (2.1 stream) will take place at 3:25 pm EDT.
Changes in the prerequisite list for org.eclipse.test has broken our
Automated testing framework - I have released the fixes for the next build.

The build which started at 12:18 pm is available for download here:

http://eclipsedrops.ott.oti.com/downloads/master/downloads/drops/I-I20021015-200210151218/index.php
.

Test results are not available for the 12:18 build.

Sonia

Back to the top