Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse creates runtime-workspace in common area

dejan@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
 > The default run-time workspace location works the same way as the default
 > workspace - it is set to the product install tree, which is obviously wrong
 > for shared/read-only installs.

I don't understand what you're saying here.  On the systems I use the
default workspace is the current working directory at the time of
startup, not the product install tree.

 > To run in those configurations, specify an alternative location for the
 > run-time workspace using the provided entry in the launch configuration
 > dialog.

Okay, but surely the default should be something reasonable.  The
default workspace is fine, the default run-time workspace isn't.

Andrew.

Back to the top