Re: [eclipse-dev] documentation??

The documentation is written as HTML.  Since the development teams write their own doc they are free to use whatever HTML authoring software they enjoy.  The API doc is generated via JAVADOC during the build.

...Dean...

Rick Moseley <rmoseley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/02/2002 10:24 AM