Re: [eclipse-dev] Information for Mac port users

The link in this email is not correct.  Unfortunately it points to a local mirror behind our firewall.

The best, and safest, way to navigate to the downloads page is to simply go to eclipse.org and click on downloads in the frame on your left.

You will be able to find Mac builds in all the most recent nightly and integration builds.  As always, the integration builds are more stable <grin> than the nightly builds.

Hope this helps.

...Dean...

Holger Baxmann <holger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx