[eclipse-dev] Version numbers and Tuesday's integration build

Hi folks,

I sent out an email last week talking about increasing the version numbers.  However, this will not be happening for Tuesday's build.

Jim des Rivieres has been working with some of the stake holders with regards to version numbers (update etc.) to try and get the right solution.  As this does not look like it will be resolved today we will be staying with our current version numbers.

I hope this late notice has not caused too much wasted effort.

Sorry folks,

...Dean...

Back to the top