Re: [eclipse-dev] Unable to "synchronize with repository"

Darin

We have seen this too and Infra is looking into it.

Tod

                      "Darin Wright"
                      <Darin_Wright@oti.         To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      com>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: [eclipse-dev] Unable to "synchronize with repository"
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      08/23/2002 09:20
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

This moring, whenever I attempt to synchronize with the Eclipse CVS
repository, I receive the error message "IO exception occurred: Unexpected
end of stream".

I am using the 2.0.1 build, but another team member verified he is having
the same problem with the 2.1 build.

It does not seem to matter which project I try to synchronize.

Darin

Back to the top