[eclipse-dev] Build 20020820

Also, what's going on with the test status? It still shows "pending" on
the mirror.
BTW: Shouldn't the mirror reflect the public site?

Knut

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/21/2002 10:30 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:     eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Build 20020820

There seems to be a problem with integration and nightly builds 20020820
on
the live website (internal OTI mirror is OK). When you click on the link
build I20020820, a page comes up that says:
Build I20020820 (200208201552) failed!

     Retrieving build submissions ...
     Checking out source from dev.eclipse.org...
     Generating build scripts...

This is followed by a stack trace.

This was reported yesterday on the newsgroup, but I haven't heard anything

about the problem here. Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
- Jared