Re: [eclipse-dev] No space left on device

I see 'platform', 'jdt' and 'pde' as modules that might interest you. I
think these three (more or less) are what's in the SDK drops.

|         |           Andrew Haley      |
|         |           <aph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           hat.com>          |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           07/18/02 02:49 PM |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |        To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                      |
  |        cc:                                                                                                   |
  |        Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] No space left on device                                                    |

Dean Roberts writes:
 > Andrew,
 >
 > Apparently we did not run out of disk space but ran out of inodes.  It
so
 > happens that the dev.eclipse.org hardware is being upgraded on the 27th
if
 > new drives arrive.  Kim will create smaller block sizes in the
partition.

 > For now, I am not sure you really want to check everything out of the
 > eclipse repository.  There is a lot more here than the source for
Eclipse.
 >  For example, you would have been checking out the team web pages.

Understood.  Is there a CVS module that corresponds to everything that
is connectoed with the Eclipse project?

Thanks,
Andrew.