Re: [eclipse-dev] No space left on device

Andrew,

Apparently we did not run out of disk space but ran out of inodes.  It so happens that the dev.eclipse.org hardware is being upgraded on the 27th if new drives arrive.  Kim will create smaller block sizes in the partition.

For now, I am not sure you really want to check everything out of the eclipse repository.  There is a lot more here than the source for Eclipse.  For example, you would have been checking out the team web pages.

...Dean...

Dean Roberts

07/18/2002 11:10 AM