Re: [eclipse-dev] building eclipse from source

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the offer of help.

Source builds will appear with the next build.  I would think this will be with tonight's nightly build or Thursday's integration build at the latest.

Since many of the build.xml files are autogengerated by Eclipse PDE we will be providing pre-canned build scripts that match each build we post on Eclipse.org.  This being the case we will also be providing build scripts to reproduce the 2.0 release.

...Dean...

Tom Tromey <tromey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/09/2002 02:26 PM