Re: [eclipse-dev] Gtk+ launcher

I suspect everyone who reads eclipse-dev also reads platform-swt-dev, but I'm not sure of this. Feel free to post there too.

I'm not sure what you mean by "in public" though. I'd post to the eclipse.tools newsgroup if I wanted to get full visibility by the community. If I wanted something which I could track and see who was working on it, I'd open a bugzilla report, and attach the fixes there.

McQ.

Tom Tromey <tromey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/09/2002 02:33 PM