Re: [eclipse-dev] Why eclipse-dev gets so many user posts -- and why they won't stop

Just to put the obvious into words. It wouldn't make sense to have a
users newsgroups and a users mailing list. At least there should be some
kind of gateway to keep both channels synchronized. Now that there is a
newsgroup it would be hard to take it away again.

It would probably help to put up a disclaimer on the subscriptions page
of eclipse-dev that this is not the right place to ask newbie
questions?!

Mariano