RE: [eclipse-dev] building eclipse from source

Matt,

this forum is used to discuss the ongoing development of Eclipse. Please
post your questions to the Eclipse newsgroup
(news://www.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools) and report bugs to bugzilla (
http://dev.eclipse.org/bugs/). To search for news and mail archives got to:
http://www.eclipse.org/search/search.cgi

HTH
Dani

|         |           "Matt Munz"       |
|         |           <mmunz@xxxxxxxxxx>|
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           07/02/2002 07:15  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |        To:      <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                     |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: RE: [eclipse-dev] building eclipse from source                                                                |

Gary,

  Thanks for response.  I suppose I was unclear.  I know where the docs are
-- I have already started reading them.  Do you know how to build eclipse
from the source code available on the cvs server?  Is there a section of
the manual that explains how to do this?  Is there a way to search the mail
list archives?  I'd like to get started with this product, but I need to be
able to build it first...

  - Matt