Re: [eclipse-dev] Debug problem

These email lists are for discussing the actual implementation of Eclipse.
Questions about using Eclipse should be asked on the newsgroup.

That said, it sounds like you're missing the VM debug libraries. A JRE isn't
enough to debug; you want a full JDK.

If this doesn't solve your problem, please post this question to the
newsgroup.

Thanks,
- Jared