Re: [eclipse-dev] Where I can find some Table examples

Here's one:
        http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-swt-home/snippits/sortingatable.html

McQ.

xgao <listener-nyc@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/17/2002 11:14 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Where I can find some Table examples

Hi all,

I experiment Eclipse for couples of days and feel it really cool IDE as a inheritor to the VAJ.
But when I try to write some code based on swt or jface....I messed up since need more examples to show how to play with them, table in particular.
Where I can find more example about the table examples.....

thanks

This message was posted using eunum --- www.eunum.com
To interact with a real-time, threaded interface to this e-mail list, go visit the link eclipse-dev below:
http://www.eunum.com/discussions/1-54.html .