[eclipse-dev] Have to slam the legal files again.

Hi folks,

So the good news is the legal file slam went fine.

The bad news is that this morning we just received a new version of the Common Public License.  So we have to do it all again.

Adrian, Jim and myself will take care of releasing all the changes to HEAD.  We will begin shortly and I will send out a message when we are done.

After you receive the "done" message could you please make sure you version all your plugins for Tuesday's integration build.

Thanks

...Dean...

Back to the top