[eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT: You will all need to version your plugins for Mondays Build

Hi folks,

As you have probably heard there are new legal files going into ALL plugins.

I will be releasing all these new files to HEAD.  This will probably take another hour.  I will send an Email when I am done.

This means the following:

        All plugins for all teams must be reversioned for Mondays 8:00 am integration build.
        You must not version for your build submission until I send the "I am done" message.

The files you will see changing are:

        .project (This is a nonlegal clean up issue.  You will get the F3 compliant .project files for free)
        about.html
        license.html
        cpl-v05.html
        feature.properties