[eclipse-dev] Clarifying notes on "Important changes in Team, CVS support - natures"

We've received some questions regarding my note on this subject which,
while technically correct, sounded much scarier than intended.  I would
first like to apologize for any confusion or concern on this issue; its
really a much simpler matter than it sounds on the surface.   It was late
when I sent the announcement :)

======== Quick Answers ========

Q: If I am an existing 2.0 user, what's the easiest way to move to F3?
A: Take a new workspace, checkout the projects you work on.  That's it.

Note that taking a new workspace is much easier now in 2.0, since you can
export a Project Set file to describe the source projects you are working
on, and you can also save your preferences external to the workspace.

Q: I don't really want to understand all this nature and properties stuff,
what's the easy answer for F3 and beyond?