Re: [eclipse-dev] A new build is being done as we speak

Please file a bug report against Platform - Ant.

"Emerson Cargnin - MSA" <emersonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/04/02 04:51 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:     <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] A new build is being done as we speak

When trying to build my program with ant inside Eclipse (M5 didn't work)
it
gave an internal error with no message. I saw it used ant 1.4.1 and I was
using ant 1.5b1. So i set eclipse ant to use ant 1.5b1. When tring to run
my
target I got the same error I had in M5. Anyone knows how to solve this???

Here goes the error :

ed dir: C:\eclipse\workspace\Cobranca\build\j2ee\META-INF
Created dir: C:\eclipse\workspace\Cobranca\dist
Created dir: C:\eclipse\workspace\Cobranca\build\ejb\classes
Created dir: C:\eclipse\workspace\Cobranca\build\ejb\generic-ejb
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/javadoc/Doc
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1576)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor(Class.java:990)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.<init>(IntrospectionHelper.java:328
)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.getHelper(IntrospectionHelper.java:
384)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.handleChildren(UnknownElement.java:206)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.maybeConfigure(UnknownElement.java:122)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1216)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1160)
at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.core.ant.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAntRunner.ja
va:269)
at
)
at
.java:25)
at org.eclipse.ant.core.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:155)
at
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.core.AntFileRunner.execute(AntFileRunn
er.java:54)
at
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.core.DefaultRunnerContext.executeRunne
r(DefaultRunnerContext.java:320)
at
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.core.DefaultRunnerContext.run(DefaultR
unnerContext.java:370)
at
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.internal.ui.AntLaunchWizard$1.run(AntLaunchWiza
rd.java:116)
at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext
.java:98)
Build exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/javadoc/Doc